- When we pray without faith, mechanically (Hebrews 11:6).
- When prayer is used instead of actions (Exodus 14:15).
- When we prioritise our own will (Luke 22:42).
- When we pray but not with faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).
- When our prayer is insincere (Matthew 15:8).
- When we pray to fulfill our own selfish pleasures (James 4:3).
- When we pray but we don’t persevere (Luke 18:1-8).
Never make this prayer, “My God, if it’s not your will, remove it from my heart!” It’s our heart, so God cannot do that, or else free will would not exist.
We should use our intelligence to pray, “My God, I ask You to reveal the truth to me about this situation, these feelings or this person, and give me the direction & strength to overcome!”
Prayer is powerful – The one thing the Disciples of Jesus asked Him to teach them was to pray.
Make it a good habit to meditated on these God inspired posts: 1, 2, 3… Who Did Jesus Pray For? || 1, 2, 3… A Christian’s Purpose On Earth || THE PRAYER THAT STRENGTHENS || Listen! Listen! Listen! || The Fruits Of Fearing God || I’m Of God Because I Gained A Blessing! No You’re Not || 1 Reason Why People Disrespect God