I’m Moyosore James Adejuwon, but most people call me Moyo for short. My nickname is Championaire.
If I had to describe myself in a couple of sentences, it would be as followed:
“I’m Not Cocky; I’m Confident. I’m A Full Time Generalist & A Part Time Specialist, Who Loves Motivating People, Laughing & Winning Competitions.”
I’m An Athlete & An Entrepreneur.
I’m A Man Of Faith, I Am A Christian Who Is Full Of Energy, Charisma, Who Loves To Laugh & Annoying Those Most Close To Me lol.
I’m a young Christian blogger. There will be Christian blogs for youth, women, young adults and relationship blogs.
I Have Always Wanted To Do A Blog After Seeing Justin Cox, Edir Macedo & Renato Cardoso’s Blogs.
What To Expect From My Blogs?
1. My Faith in God – Please I’m Not Here To Impose My Beliefs On Anyone, I’m Just Here To Share What I Believe, You Decide Whether Or Not You Will Apply It To Your Life.
2. Motivating & Inspiring Posts For Enthusiasts & Sports Lover
3. My Own Opinion Of Certain Issue Of The World
I Want To Encourage You To Be The Best You Can Be And Enjoy Life More Abundantly. I Ain’t Perfect, Never Will Be But I Try To Be An Example Always. Like I Said Earlier I’m VERY Sincere, Don’t Mistake It For Rudeness =D
Here Are Quotes I Hold Close To My Mind & Heart:
1. “If You Can Believe, ALL THINGS Are Possible To him Who Believes.” Jesus Christ
2. “And I’m Not Cocky I’m Confident; So When You Tell Me I’m The Best, It’s A Compliment.” Jadakiss
3. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” King Solomon
4. “A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted.” Charlie Chaplin
5. “Rome Wasn’t Built In A Day.” Unknown
6. “Never Give Up On A Dream Just Because Of The Time It Will Take To Accomplish It. The Time Will Pass Anyway.” Earl Nightingale