Posted in My Progress Towards My Dreams & Motivational Words

Write Or Type Your Goals || It’s Very Important

ID-100115919-235x300

Allo Mate! Welcome Back To My Blog. Please Have A Read Of The Following, The Title Of The Post Explains What Your In For…

“God knows… He knows the desires of my heart… I’ve already told Him all my dreams…” time and time again we try and justify why we haven’t fulfilled our dreams yet. Find out what’s missing in you! For the Christians and believers in God, let me use an example that is outside of our universe, just to prove that living with an Intelligent Faith is not exclusively for Christians & believers of God but anyone who puts it into practice.

If what you’re about read happens in the life of those who don’t believe in a God, then imagine those who do. I saw this on the net, this question was asked to MBA students at Harvard: Do you have clear and defined objectives, written on paper, along with a plan on how to achieve them?

Only 3% of graduates had goals written on paper, along with some sort of plan on how to achieve them. 13% had goals but had not put them down on paper. 84% had no goals whatsoever.

will-smith-shocked

Now this is the amazing part, because ten years later, investigators went back to check on the professional lives of those who took part in the survey, and made an interesting discovery:

  • The 13% who had goals, but had not written them down, were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% who didn’t have goals.
  • The 3% who written their goals and plans down, were earning ten times more than the other 97% put together.

Sooooooo, listen up my friend. People don’t die when they stop breathing, they die when they stop dreaming. Please, dream a lot! But never forget to write these dreams down, then plan on how to reach them and take action!

I have my goals for 2015 written down already, have you? Take a few hours to just think and plan, you won’t regret it when you have achieved your goal.

God Bless U. Please follow my blog and share it with friends and family. Thanks =D

Have a read of these posts: God’s Instructions For Success In 2015 || Dreaming Starts With Believing In Yourself || Define Or Languish || Wise Celebrating || Focus On The Goal || Fly High || Avoid This Common Mistake

Advertisements

Author:

I'm A CHRISTIAN, I'm Full Of Energy, Charismatic, Love To Laugh And Annoying Those Most Close To Me(I Guess That My Way Of Showing Them That They Are Important; If I Don't Annoy You Much Your Just An Associate lol) Entertaining, Love To Socialize, Competitive, Very Laid Back(Unless I'm Losing In Competitions)VERY CONFIDENT, Controversial, Very SINCERE, Natural Born Leader & Love Sports.

One thought on “Write Or Type Your Goals || It’s Very Important

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s