Perhaps these words will cheer you up, if cheering up is what you need.
There are good reasons to renew your hopes and be confident that better days are coming. Here are five of them:
1) Everything passes. Life goes on. If there is one thing in life that is certain, it is that everything is certain to change. Find strength by reminding yourself that the difficult situation you are facing will not last forever. Nothing stays the same.
“Because you would forget your misery, and remember it as waters that have passed away” Job 11:16 NKJV
2) What does not kill you makes you stronger. Every time I go through difficulties, I come out the other side stronger. Good teachers often come disguised as problems.
“As for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good” Genesis 50:20 NKJV
3) What kills you does you a favor. Ok, there is a caveat. This applies only if you are sure of where your soul is going after you die. As sure as Paul, who said:
“For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain” Philippians 1:21 NKJV
4) God promised and He cannot lie: it’ll never be more than you can bear.Maybe you think or feel you can’t, but the truth is that you can handle it. You can overcome it. Your problems will never be bigger than you.
“God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able” 1 Corinthians 10:13 NKJV
5) Focus on what you can do, not on what you cannot. So much energy and life is wasted when you worry about things you can’t do or change. Do what you can, and forget what you cannot! Instead of being anxious, use all your energy to do what is possible. Then, lay your head on your pillow and leave the rest—the impossible—to God.
“Do not fret—it only causes harm” Psalm 37:8 NKJV
Do you need more motivation? Then, read these five points again, but this time read them aloud. Don’t ask why, but it works.
Check out his official blog: www.renatocardoso.com
Here are some more motivation posts: Work Hard, Be Patient & Trust In God ||Why Is God Taking So Long? || Trusting With All Your Heart || The Cost Of Spiritual Maturity || The Prayer That Strengthens || 3 Steps To Success || A Lesson For Life, Struggles & Success