If you’re exhausted and feel tired from the battle brought on by the day to day, then you should read this carefully!
I’m going to offer you seven steps to end your problem:
1. Relax and forget that it is an authentic battlefield
2. Quietly let your arms down
3. Put down your sword on the ground
4. Remove your helmet
5. Take off your equipment
6. Take off your boots
7. Close your eyes, take your time and relax.
Okay, there you go, your problem is over!
Please, open your eyes slowly. Have you noticed that you’re still on the battlefield? That’s called LIFE!
Look to your right. Now to your left. What do you see? Bodies fighting fiercely and others, unfortunately, fallen, lifeless .
Note that all who stand in battle, have their sword in hand, use their helmet, armor and boots, regardless how tired they are. How can that be?
Notice all those who have fallen. Many no longer have a sword or helmet. Many are no longer wearing their equipment. This is the end result for those who thought fatigue was a problem and that giving up was the only solution.
If you don’t want to end up like them, pay close attention. I’m going to leave you with seven steps to solve all your problems:
1. Get down on your knees and thank God, because during these brief minutes the enemy didn’t get to notice that you were without your armor. You could have been dead by now!
2. Tighten the muscles on your arms
3. Put on your helmet
4. Be quick to put on your armor
5. Put on your boots and tighten those laces well
6. Grab your sword like never before in your life
7. Open your eyes, get up, identify your enemy, your goals, and do what you have to do effectively.
Don’t rest til you conquer your victory.