One day, the pencil maker was talking to his pencils before putting them into the box. He said to each one of them:
“There are five things you need to know before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be.
1. You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone’s hand.
2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you’ll need it to become a better pencil.
3. You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.
4. The most important part of you will always be what’s inside.
5. On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write.”
The pencils understood their purpose and promised to remember their maker’s words, and got into the box.
We are like a pencil. The Creator made us for a purpose. The question is, have we understood our purpose in life?
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 NKJV
Did this help? Check out my other motivating posts: You Are Valuable || The Cost Of Spiritual Maturity || Protect Your Faith || What Are You An Expert In? || God Made You; God Made You Dream || 7 Things Never To Forget || Don’t Force It