Posted in It's All By Faith

I Hate him; he Is Such A LIAR! || Part 2

I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

This world we live in would have been so different if only Adam & Eve used their INTELLIGENCE.

I mean, think with me, God gave them everything, He clearly showed & proved to them that He loved them and wanted what was best for them. With this He only had one request, an intelligent request, for them not to touch the fruit from one tree in the whole of the garden – just like God orders Christian nowadays to not touch our Tithe (which is the FIRST 10% of our income, the rest of the 90% is all ours) but return it to Him at church.

But stupidly, when the serpent(satan) came to Eve, she gave ears to his ultimate lie:

Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. Genesis 3:4-5 NKJV

The Fall of Adam and Eve, Hugo van der Goes 1470

What did Adam & Eve demonstrate here? When you don’t THINK, use your BRAIN, make use of REASON when making a decision, you will end up in TROUBLESIMPLE.

The truth is that Adam & Eve were victims of a massive LIE. If only they had used their heads, even for just ten seconds to realize these facts:

1. God gave them peace.

2. God gave them food in abundance.

3. God gave them life.

4. God gave them dominion.

5. God gave them a mind; to obviously use to make decisions & lead.

6. God gave them a heart to feel; not to think.

7. With God giving them all those 6 things, God gave them a COMPLETELY fulfilled life in the garden.

So if God gave them all of those attributes, didn’t He prove enough that He loved & cherishes them? and didn’t he clearly proved to them that there is a logical reason why He didn’t want them to touch the fruit of that one tree?

If only they did this, I’m sure that they would have not given heed to that lie & we all wouldn’t be in a world that is so backwards, full of lies & evil. Who is really to blame?

satan! (You may wonder why i don’t write the first letter of his name in capital, the truth is, I hate him so much, I don’t want to).

satan-the-devil1

Part 3 coming soon!

Found this interesting?

Check out my other blog posts: The Birth Of Sin On Earth || Are You A Slave Or A Servant? || 2 Eternal Fathers || The devil Wants You To Waste Time || Do Not Assume || Ignorance – It Blinds Us

Advertisements

Author:

I'm A CHRISTIAN, I'm Full Of Energy, Charismatic, Love To Laugh And Annoying Those Most Close To Me(I Guess That My Way Of Showing Them That They Are Important; If I Don't Annoy You Much Your Just An Associate lol) Entertaining, Love To Socialize, Competitive, Very Laid Back(Unless I'm Losing In Competitions)VERY CONFIDENT, Controversial, Very SINCERE, Natural Born Leader & Love Sports.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s